Jobs Vacancies – Reef Fm
we are looking for people who are enthusiastic, driven, energetic, passionate,
Engaging and have the ability to listen and communicate with people and Promote our Brand.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE – Jobs Vacancies
The Sales Representative is responsible for the sales growth and management of all direct sales and marketing activities within the South of Tenerife.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- A Sales Representative’s leadership is key to maintaining the company’s image to existing and New Clients.
- Forecasting, development, and effective implementation – sales and marketing – sales forecasts and goals.
- Effective territory management, including the establishment of customer needs and relations, is critical to success.
- Recommendations for advertising programs, and other activities to cost-effectively promote Reef Fm Tenerife and Clients
- Identify revenue opportunities and monitor competitive activity and trends, informing management as appropriate
- Maintain sales programs by keeping customers informed directly about available services, prices.
- Assist customers in the selection of Products for specific applications
- Assist with customer issues and resolution
- Knowledgeable of features, benefits of Reef FM, with complete knowledge of selling techniques and ability to close sales
Radio Dj´s & Presenters & Shows – Jobs Vacancies
Radio presenters work in a highly competitive industry, where long hours, excellent communication skills and the drive to succeed are required
A broadcast presenter is the voice of programmes broadcast via radio and the internet. You’ll work on a variety of platforms including regional, satellite and local radio and online.
Your role is to entertain and inform an audience by presenting information or entertainment in an accessible and attractive way. You’ll introduce, host (or co-host) a programme, create links between items, introduce and interview guests and interact with the audience. The exact nature of the job may vary according to a programme’s subject matter, for example, if it covers news, weather, sport, music or lifestyle.
As a broadcast presenter, you’ll need to:
- research topics and background information for items to be featured on the programme
- plan and rehearse shows
- write and sometimes memorise scripts
- liaise with other members of the production and technical teams
- introduce and host programmes
- interview guests in the studio, by telephone or on location
- play music
- read short news, traffic, sport or weather reports
- provide links between programmes
- read from a script or autocue, or improvise
- in radio, ‘drive’ the desk and operate some of the technical equipment for recording and playback, using computers to cue up and play music and jingles
- keep the programme running to schedule, responding positively and quickly to problems or changes and improvising where necessary
- keeping in contact with the production team in the studio
- meet with the production crew to assess or review a broadcast, and to plan the next one.
Other Jobs Vacancies
- Event Promoters & Event Partners
- Events Girls & Dancers
Demos and Music
- Reef Fm is always looking for new Music and shows both local and worldwide all music style’s please contact us at [email protected]
- We require venues and Promoters to host Reef Fm Parties and Live Events all year round please contact us [email protected]